- BBBH793022 Sep 13, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
Are you looking for new opportunities? Leading Pharma company in Cork is looking for experienced Validation Engineer to join their team.
A Cork based Pharmaceutical Company is seeking to attract a to join their growing team on an initial 9-month contract. This role offers a competitive hourly rate for the successful candidate.
Validation Engineer- Cork - 9 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Validation Engineer candidate with at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector to join a company that is enthusiastic about providing extraordinary results to their patients while working together to achieve them. We are seeking a candidate with a GMP-regulated setting, this job is responsible for the execution, review, and approval of validation lab equipment activities.
- Validation activities related to the implementation of facilities, utilities, and equipment changes are performed and reviewed.
- Create Site Validation Policies by developing, generating, and implementing validation master plans, guideline documents, and SOPs.
- Execution and review of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for identified laboratory equipment.
- Generation, review, and approval of laboratory equipment qualification documentation, which includes change controls, validation impact assessments, protocols, and system release reports, among other things.
- ERES assessments, operational procedures, and CMMS schedules are being revised.
- Level 8 Science or Engineering or Chemical related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries for at least three years is required.
- Experience in equipment and utility validation, as well as laboratory systems and validation in a cGMP controlled manufacturing environment and up-to-date knowledge of Irish and EU legislation and guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge on writing and approving Deviations/GMP documents.
- Strong knowledge of Data Integrity & CSV including 21CFRPart 11/ Annex 11 requirements for laboratory computerised systems.
- Advanced knowledge of current Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
If you feel you would be a good fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to our Specialist Consultant Ula Niwinska on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300