Senior Process Engineer - Short Term Contract
- BBBH771826 Dec 15, 2020 Competitive
You will be responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
This is an ideal role for a project engineer with mechanical engineering and piping experience.
- Oversee and partake in the design and build panels for the process industry (electrical, automation & pneumatic design).
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical Engineering Team and other disciplines.
- Responsible for engineering in a defined area of the project
- Resolving engineering queries in the field
- Weekly Progress reporting of their specific responsibilities
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site
- Ensure equipment is installed correctly
- Onsite co-ordination between consultants and contractors.
- Providing all necessary technical back up to their area supervisor
- Working with Quality lead to ensure piping systems within their area is handed over to client on schedule and within budget
- At least 7 years process engineering experience.
- Experience designing and reviewing P&IDs, PFDs, ISOs.
- Third Level qualification preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300