- JN -052023-1938538
- May 26, 2023
Are you a Senior HR Generalist seeking a new career challenge in Cork? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team, influencing the HR agenda for a global organisation?
Reporting directly to the site manager, the Snr HR Generalist will play a key role in leading the HR Operations for the organisation.
Key accountabilities include:
- Organise and manage recruitment needs for the organisation
- Prepare employment contract packs and perform all pre-employment checks.
- Lead the induction process for all new hires
- Monitor compliance of HR processes e.g., appraisal process.
- Support Talent management and development programmes
- Assist in interviews as required and monitor hiring decision success and provide reports and feedback.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to give HR support and establish rapport, gauge morale, and proactively address HR needs to improve retention and reduce attrition.
- Facilitate consistent implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide recruitment services as required.
- Liaise with Payroll to facilitate correct payments of wages.
- Maintain HR systems.
- Third level degree HR qualified with 3+years in a similar role.
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills with ability to partner with Snr managers
- Keen attention to details and excellent systems knowledge required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.