- BBBH788692 Jul 28, 2021 Competitive
Are you a QC Analyst with experience in the pharmaceutical industry? If so, see below for an exciting new opportunity!
We are now hiring a QC Analytical Analyst for a pharmaceutical company based in Cork. This is a permanent role.
The successful candidate will provide high-quality support, duly integrated as defined in internal procedures, quality agreements and internal guidelines, in order to guarantee the requirements of clients, both internal and external.
This position is responsible for contributing to the success of each project by meeting the requirements of the team and supplying the necessary analytical chemistry know-how in routine quality control analysis, technical transfer and/or validation of the analytical methods.
- Perform analytical testing (i.e. raw materials, intermediates, API, stability, cleaning, method validation and cleaning) in a timely manner to meet deadlines..
- Execute qualification test contained in protocols for equipment qualification.
- Perform instrument calibrations on Balances, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), and Gas Chromatography (GC)..
- Carry out routine tasks, routine housekeeping related to the laboratory, and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Maintains equipment, project, and general QC logbooks.
- Proposes changes for continuous improvement, either in safety, GMPs, or general QC efficiency.
- Communicate with management concerning all HSE issues.
- Participate in monthly GMP audits and weekly safety audits as delegated by QC Management.
- Seek and sustain familiarization with hazard assessment (as carried out by the HSE officer) before working on a new project.
- Experience in a QC laboratory under GMP or Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or related science degree
- Working knowledge of analytical theory and techniques and familiarity with GMP procedures required for the laboratory work.
- Capable of analysis and reasoning.
- Sense of ownership and pride in work.
- Critical, detailed and organized.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and team player.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300