Payroll Processing Analyst
- BBBH791699 Aug 30, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity to join a large established Payroll Team in Cork. Experience working with SAP is essential for this position.
A brand new 12 month contract just in with an Employer of choice in Cork. This position will play a key role within a large Payroll Team.
The ideal person for this role, will have had 3+ years working in Payroll and also have experience with SAP HR/HCM either processing the payroll or maintaining master data, reporting etc.
- Provides high quality customer service to both internal and external groups
- Meet payroll delivery timelines, on time every time (no missed pay dates or statutory submissions)
- Analyses and explains all components of payroll processing
- Identifies, analyses, researches and resolves errors and discrepancies between internal HR/Employee systems and the payroll system to ensure accurate system status prior to payroll processing
- Provide timely ticket updates to business partners
- Ensures all documentation is properly updated and supported according to company policies, procedures, regulatory practices and legal requirements
- Solves day-to-day operational problems of varied scope and complexity
- Supports global peers, acting as a back-up or additional resource for audits, error handling, and payroll processing in the EMEIA and AMR regions
- Handling of confidential data and understanding of responsibility
- Assists other analysts when needed
- 3+ years working in Payroll position
- Experience with SAP HR or ADP GV essential
- Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams; good organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail, required
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Cork, get in touch with me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.