- BBBH783656 May 28, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity to join a global Medical Device company in Cork as a Lab Analyst - Microbiology on a Permanent basis
On behalf of our client, a global Medical Device company in cork we are now hiring a Lab Analyst - Microbiology. This is a full-time permanent role.
The Lab Analyst - Microbiology will be responsible for conducting experiments, run laboratory tests and analyse results. They will use specialised equipment to test and analyze specimens, samples, and materials. Performs routine Micro analysis in an accurate and timely manner so that the manufacturing process is not stopped/delayed and the finished product is ready for release.
- Performs system suitability/standard curve test as required by the laboratory equipment.
- Collects and prepares samples for the purpose of testing.
- Performs Micro and material testing as required
- Technically understands Micro test processes and performs required troubleshooting studies/investigations to resolve technical and/ operational system issues, for process improvements, validations etc.
- Drives investigations to successful and timely conclusions.
- Leads and/or assists with in-house laboratory validation studies/projects as required by the Laboratory Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
- Assists with the training of other Laboratory personnel.
- Assists with internal auditing, assists QC auditors with product release and paperwork review.
- Ensures compliance and adherence to all the relevant company policies, industry standards and regulatory expectations
- Adheres to dress code, laboratory and facility safety procedures.
- Performs routine laboratory cleaning of benches and laboratory equipment.
- Performs basic equipment maintenance.
- Prepares chemistry & micro solutions required for laboratory tests.
- Ensures that the setup of sample requirements is complete along with the required paperwork.
- Ensures continual quality system compliance by adherence to established and evolving QS requirements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Microbiology technical knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Keeping track of procedures and data requires an orderly, focused approach.
- Problem Solver with critical thinking abilities
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Minimum: 2/3 years' with strong technical experience in microbiology.
If you are looking for a successful career with a global Medical Device company, apply now with your cv!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300