You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Head of Supply Chain
- BBBH795322 Oct 06, 2021 Competitive
A brilliant opportunity to join a growing medical device company in Cork. This is an exciting, transformative and opportune time to join an expanding team and to play a vital part in their development
The Head of Supply Chain ensures that product is available to meet meets the customer, project, and overall commercial objectives.
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, engineering, quality and regulatory to align the supply chain needs with the commercial growth plan for existing product lines and new products under development.
- Act as the point of contact to negotiable and agree supply timelines with critical suppliers and negotiate as needed to ensure the forecast is met on time and budget to meet the commercial objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
- Experience in using digital technology to enhance end-to-end supply chain performance
- Communicate regular and accurate updates on the supply chain status, along with any specific products or supplier impacting on the commercial objectives.
- Identify areas for strategic initiatives and cost rationalisation
- Identify new vendors as needed or to add dual supply for products.
- Honours Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years in a senior supply chain position
- Experience in a manufacturing background, preferably medical device
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300