- BBBH793654 Sep 17, 2021 €70k - €90k
Are you an ambitious, highly detailed and experienced Finance Professional? Our client a well know Pharmaceutical company are looking for an EMEA Regional Accounting Manager to join their team
EMEA Regional Accounting Manager - Cork
Morgan McKinley is working with a Pharmaceutical Multinational based in Cork who are looking for an experienced, highly detailed and driven Finance Manager to join their team.
This person will work closely with senior finance managers across the business and will be responsible for driving efficiency across the business.
- Execute financial control of the trading activity of the company, including reporting, financial planning and inventory valuation
- Manage the group reporting for the legal entities and businesses in scope, including the monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting process.
- Manage the statutory audits for the legal entities in scope and co-ordinate with the independent auditors.
- Prepare financial analysis and reporting for the company and facilitates periodic financial reviews that will assist the team in maximizing profitability and performance.
- Provide and present appropriate management reports
- Financial review and preparation of business cases for ad hoc projects.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant with 4+ years' experience in a senior finance role.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other query and reporting tools.
- Exposure to ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP/JDE
- Be a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
For a detailed job description on this role contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300