Data Governance and Compliance Analyst (Contract)
- BBBH771788 Dec 11, 2020 Competitive
Brand new contract opportunity for a Data Governance and Compliance specialist to join a multi-national based in Cork. This is an urgent requirement
This is an initial 6 - 8 month contract with the view to extending.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have the following:
- 5+ Years' Experience in a Data Governance / Compliance Role
- Solid experience in project management roles in the area of data privacy, risk management, and security
- Knowledge of the compliance and regulatory landscape and trends impacting technology companies (GDPR)
- This role will be working remote initially
- Strong communication skills are a must have
- Excellent daily rate on offer
If you would like to hear more about this contract role please get in touch with Dan Hoctor on 021-2300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Data Analytics and Database