- BBBH794489 Sep 28, 2021 €20k - €30k
Are you a recent graduate thinking about a career in Compliance? I'm working on a 6 month contract position that could be the perfect introduction!
We have been instructed by our client, a leading services provider, to find a recent college graduate or junior compliance professional to join their transaction services finance function.
The position is for 6 months and provides an opportunity for candidates interested in Compliance to get some intial experience working in the field.
Duties and Respinsibilities:
- Working as part of the Supplier Registration Team to ensure all appropriate compliance steps are taken for the set up of new supplier bank accounts.
- Working directly with the Accounts Payable teams on the amendement of any account details and ensuring all financial compliance steps are taken
- Issue compliance emails to Suppliers
- Run IBAN checkers for all detail requests received from the internal AP and Supplier Registration Teams
- Run Audit Reports
- Record all compliance checks on Compliance Tracker in an accurate and timely manner
- Collate and input key performance information for Performance Reports
- Escalate and raise any issues as they arise
- Be fraud aware at all times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant business/accounting third level qualification or studying toward a relevant business/accounting third level qualification is required
- Relevant experience in a similar financial/risk/compliance role is useful but not mandatory
- Strong organisational and analytical capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and remain focused
If this is something that you're interested in please apply below or reach out to Daniel Griffin (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300