Robotic Software Engineer
- BBBH784041 Jun 09, 2021 Competitive
Looking for a Robotics Software Engineer for a Hong Kong bio medical group developing next-generation healthcare solutions
My client is looking for Robotic Software Engineers with the ability to solve complex robotics problems with innovative solutions. As members of the engineering team, you will work with our world-class team of engineers and developers across the globe to maintain the highest quality of robotics software. These tasks comprise an in-depth analysis of critical challenges our robots will encounter and to develop corresponding novel algorithm solutions.
- BS, MS, or PhD Degree in computer science, robotic engineering, software engineering or a related field
- Professional knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is mandatory.
- Knowledge on robotics 2D/3D mapping, localization & navigation algorithms.
- Strong coding skills, i.e. Python and C++ in Linux environment
- Good software design capabilities (module, sub-system and small systems) and documentation skill
- Git knowledge
- Problem analysis and solving skills
Things that make a difference
- Experience designing and developing robotic systems using a robotic middleware (such as ROS), and existing libraries and tools
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment, and release management tools Proven system integration and software architecture skills
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment