- BBBH780295 Apr 20, 2021 Competitive
A leading Insurance firm is currently looking for a Senior Corporate & Marketing Communications Manager to join their growing team to support their business growth.
- Formulate media relations strategy to raise brand awareness, profile and reputation
of the Company.
- Manage reputation risk, develop processes and invest in tools to monitor the
- Led cross-functional effort in stakeholder management, and articulate the company's key
messages consistently to internal and external audiences globally.
- Develop plans for public affairs and media relations with the aim to promote Pthe company's vision and mission, value propositions, and our product offerings.
- Drive the agenda and execution of corporate sponsorships, advertising campaigns,
speaking opportunities, and other initiatives.
- Be a communications business partner to internal stakeholders, to provide
consultancy and advice to effectively manage public perception of the Company.
- University degree or above in Communications, Journalism, Translation or related
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in sizeable re/insurance, banking or financial
services companies, in corporate communications or marketing communications
- Ability to develop communication strategy and detail plans to drive desired
- Ability to define project scope, drive performance and report on metrics.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with strong
communications, writing and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in managing a global brand, international media relations
management, and marketing and corporate communications, with proficient
knowledge of digital communications.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment