Marketing Manager / RFP Specialist
- BBBH794402 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
A renowned Asset Management firm is looking for a Marketing Manager / RFP Specialist with solid RFPs/DDQs experience for buyside business with other marketing support experience
The role sits in the Hong Kong Marketing Team and covers the list of tasks depicted below, along with other marketing core tasks, such as production of fund presentation materials, fund factsheet, client portfolio reports, management reporting, bespoke marketing materials and ad hoc projects whenever required.
- Lead and engage activities related to tender proposal writing for new opportunities, existing clients and potential prospects. These questionnaires may include Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Due Diligence Questionnaires; as well as Fund Onboarding Questionnaires.
- Collaborate with subject experts across functional departments within the firm to draft and finalise responses.
- Initiate discussion with internal stakeholders to customise responses to meet investors' requirement.
- Develop a content library and update the information on a regular basis.
- Maintain a database owned by external financial data companies; including but not limited to Morningstar and Bloomberg.
- Perform peer group analysis for the firm's key flagship products.
- Handled other marketing tasks and ad hoc initiatives wherever required.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of RFPs/DDQs and/or marketing support experience in consultant database management for institutional mandates and wholesale business;
- Knowledge of equities and fixed income is a pre-requisite. Understanding ETFs, hedge funds and private equities is a plus;
- High proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in Bloomberg and Morningstar is required;
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment