My client is a 1st-tier US fund house. Due to team expansion, they are looking for a junior Portfolio Management to join the team.
* Implementation of equity, derivative & FX orders across a range of active strategies partnering with trading desks to target efficient execution
* Handle cash flow activity and overall cash allocations through derivative equitization, basket orders, and single-stock transactions
* Monitor funds to ensure investment strategy is implemented effectively across applicable accounts
* Produce daily, periodic and ad hoc reporting and analytics to support the investment teams' processes
* Ability to evolve processes over time and implement more robust and efficient solutions in order to reduce risk.
* Be a student of the markets and become a crucial part of the investment team and their generation of alpha
* 1-2 years of experience in finance or investment related role, with a degree related to computing/coding a strong advantage
* Advanced level skills in Excel, Coding skills in VBA/Python and Knowledge of Bloomberg/Factset an advantage
* Financial and investment management knowledge, particularly on financial products and fund setup
* Strong process-oriented personality including introduction of controls & procedures. Able to demonstrate keen awareness of Operational risk issues
* Flexible, responsive and self-starting personality. Proven experience working both independently and as part of a team in a highly collaborative, global environment