Reward Programme Terms and Conditions
In order to qualify for Morgan McKinley’s Hong Kong Reward Programme' scheme, the following terms apply:
The "Referrer” relates to the person who is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The "Referee” relates to the person who is being referred by “The Referrer” for a role.
- The Referrer must already be registered with Morgan McKinley in order to be eligible for the ‘Reward Programme’ scheme.
- The Referrer can refer as many friends or colleagues to Morgan McKinley as they choose.
- The Referrer must ensure that they obtain the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. The Referrer will indemnify Morgan McKinley for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Although Morgan McKinley will do their best to contact the Referrer once they are eligible to receive their voucher, the responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact their Morgan McKinley consultant to claim their voucher.
- The Referee must not already be known to Morgan McKinley. They must not be previously registered with Morgan McKinley or any associated companies. These include its sister brands internationally, or previous brand names that Morgan McKinley has traded under.
- The Referrer is eligible for the HKD2,000 shopping voucher when the referee is placed in a new permanent role within 12 months from the date of referral and no longer.
- The Referrer is eligible for the HKD2,000 shopping voucher when the referee is placed in a new contract role within three months from the date of referral and no longer.
- The shopping voucher will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and successfully completed three months in that role for both permanent and temporary positions. After this time, the Referrer can claim their voucher. The Referrer can claim a maximum of one payout per successful Referee.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Morgan McKinley’s discretion and our decision is final.
- The shopping voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Morgan McKinley reserves the right to change voucher providers without notice and issue a voucher of equivalent value of HKD2,000 or HKD2,000 for another retail outlet if Morgan McKinley is unable to procure vouchers for the requested outlet.
- Morgan McKinley is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Permanent employees or temporary and contract staff of Morgan McKinley and its sister companies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- Morgan McKinley reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
If you have any questions about the Reward Programme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to recognise Morgan McKinley for the great service offered in last couple of years. I am impressed by their professionalism, the ability to select the right candidates specific to our needs as well as the outstanding service attitude. Morgan McKinley consistently follows up with the hiring managers and the candidates in order to close any gaps while satisfying the needs from both ends. Both the managers and the candidates find it a very pleasant experience in the recruitment process. I look forward to working with your company to fulfill our recruitment needs in coming years. Thank youRead More
AVP | Hong Kong Information Services, Manulife International Limited
Recruiting staff can be a time consuming and arduous process. We found some recruitment firms throw CVs at a vacancy in the hope that one sticks! Morgan Mckinley and our dealings with their consultant were refreshing and showed a more professional and structured approach to finding the right candidate. Their attention to detail was not just ensuring candidates have the required skillsets but also ensuring a candidates personality would fit well within our firm and office. I would warmly recommend Morgan Mckinley to firms recruiting technologists in the finance sector.Read More
Technology Group Asia Pacific