You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH799225 Nov 16, 2021 Competitive
A multinational financial services company and bank are looking for experienced negotiator to work on negotiating trading documentation.
- Negotiating trading documentation related to trading platforms, primarily ISDA's and CSA's, GMRA's and GMSLA's.
- Negotiating various other types of trading documentation related to I&TS and Capital Markets trading platforms.
- Ensuring that all agreements adhere to Standing Orders and that appropriate approvals have been obtained for all deviations from policy.
- Negotiating various industry-standard, and with Law non-standard, master agreements
- Assisting manager as required with I&TS transition project management.
- Negotiating and reviewing other regulation-driven documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with Standing Orders for all trading documentation.
- Updating Trading Documentation Group systems to reflect status of negotiations and capturing information from completed agreements.
- Ensuring appropriate internal systems are updated accordingly.
- Proven master agreement negotiation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of capital markets products & the trading environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard master agreements (ISDA, VM CSA, but also GMRA, GMSLA, etc) and various counterparty types (FI's, corporates, funds, etc).
- Understanding of risk issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle significant and diverse workload.
- Adaptable and committed to continuous learning.
- Legal qualifications/experience advantageous but not essential.
70% - Day-to-day management and negotiation of trading documentation.
15% - Answering of trading documentation-related queries the business and functions.
5% - Maintenance of Trading Documentation databases and other databases.
10% - Other, including project management duties.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance & Legal Recruitment
+44 20 7092 0168