- BBBH775121 Feb 08, 2021 Competitive
To provide Compliance advice and guidance to the Commodities business and other relevant functions within the London offices of the bank on regulatory and compliance matters.
Business Advisory Compliance Officer - FICC/Commodities
The Compliance Department deals with a wide range of products, markets, jurisdictions and regulatory issues on a day to day basis.
To provide Compliance advice and guidance to the Commodities business and other relevant functions within the London offices of the firm on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the Commodities business in complying with prevailing regulations and managing regulatory risk, global compliance standards and internal compliance policies and procedures.
- To monitor changing regulatory standards and business initiatives to ensure the effectiveness of the control framework.
- Provide advice on the implementation of new control frameworks and the enhancement of existing controls.
- Working with the rest of the Business Advisory Compliance Team, assess and determine the effectiveness of the Compliance control framework.
- Assist the front office in devising and operating effective 'first line of defence' controls.
New Products and Activities
- Advise on Compliance implications of new products/activities and document these within the New Product Paper. Assist in the development of additional Compliance controls for new products/activities where necessary.
Training and Competency
- Supplement the Bank's induction training by meeting with front-office joiners to discuss/highlight prevailing Compliance matters
- Provide face-to-face training to the Bank's employees on both an ad hoc and thematic basis in order to introduce and manage regulatory risk.
- Provide guidance on the Compliance requirements in relation to third parties - including introducing brokers, consultants and outsourced service providers.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business in connection with potential suspicious activity reports (SAR) and suspicious transaction and order reports (STOR)
- Provide advice and guidance where required to Account Executives on Compliance with the Client On-Boarding Procedure and Business Rules (authority for approving new clients rests with the KYC team/MLRO)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 207 092 0168