- BBBH779181 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity as a Dealer within the Treasury Desk of a well respected Bank
Treasury Dealer, Corporate Sales
We are partnering with our client, a large and stable Bank to place a Treasury Dealer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation and profitability of the Treasury Department, Manage and execute foreign currency and interest rate exposures for both bank and clients. Raise liquidity and manage the bank's Asset Liability Management (ALM). Develop new business strategy, pipelines and opportunities.
- Ensure the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and objectives set by the Business Unit.
- Analysis funding requirements, cash flow forecast, ensure smooth liquidity management while keeping Cost of Funds optimal.
- Responsible for money market transactions, funding of AMR and MLA, certificate of deposit (CD) issuance, bond issuance, SG Bills, MAS Bills and financing strategy.
- Establish and execute sales strategies and development.
- Work with Corporate Banking and Trade Finance departments on customer financing and with Operation teams on settlement concerns.
- Strict compliance of delegated responsibilities assigned for dealing room operation. Review all regulatory limits and ensure policy framework intact
Qualification & experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, or Economics (Related field of study).
- MBA, CFA, or a related professional certification is a plus.
- At least 6 years of Treasury Sales experience, preferably in a Banking environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of financial regulations and compliance
- Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products and related operations..
- Must be able to work effectively under market pressures whilst maintaining risk control and limit compliance.
- Deep client contacts, ready client accounts and relationships.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management