Regulatory Reporting associate (contract)
- BBBH797901 Nov 05, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a leading Private Bank, with strengths in Corporate Bank, a focused investment bank and in asset management is looking for a regulatory reporting associate.
- The new hire will join the Local Regulatory team
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports submitted to the Monetary Authority of Singapore, as well as in the internal reports used for monitoring compliance with local rules and regulations.
- In addition to regular day-to-day reporting functions, the team also participates in projects for system and process improvements.
- As part of the job, the team keeps abreast of developments in local reporting requirements for foreign banks and merchant banks incorporated in Singapore.
- Involved in providing feedback to the MAS on regulatory proposals; and provides consultation to DB units on business proposals from the local regulatory perspective.
- Degree in Accountancy, with approximately 1-5 years of relevant experience. Direct experience in local reporting role is advantageous, however, candidates who are willing and able to learn are welcome to apply.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, especially in Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150