- BBBH798470 Nov 09, 2021 S$5-9k pm
My client, a well reputed international investment management firm is looking for a Regulatory Compliance expert for its Singapore team.
Regulatory Compliance Manager (Contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a globally leading international investment management firm that is looking for a 6 months contractor to focus on providing regulatory and compliance support to its APAC management and business functions in relation to ESG activities.
This role will be extendable/convertible on the basis of performance and business requirements.
- Keep abreast of ESG regulatory developments in Asia Pacific and disseminate the information on updates/amendments and impact on the firm
- Advise on rules and regulations associated with ESG in Asia Pacific and assess its impact on the current and proposed business activities in Asia Pacific
- Report on ESG regulatory and compliance matters to the Board and Senior Management
- Monitor compliance with the relevant ESG legal and regulatory requirements as well as established internal policies and
- Collaborate with head office and other regional teams to help consolidate APAC ESG regulations with EU/UK ESG regulations
- Assess and provide feedback to the regulators and government agencies (where relevant) on ESG policies that may have an impact
- Manage and oversee regulatory inspections, internal and external audit review on ESG- related matters.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the relevant regulators, and act as the primary contact with regulators and relevant external bodies on ESG
- Participate actively and take lead where appropriate, in industry associations or industry forums to articulate our views on ESG-related matters
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree Holder with at least 5 years of working experience in ESG regulatory and compliance matters
- Experience and knowledge of regulations related to Asset
- Evidence of multiple senior stakeholder management
- Strong collaborative skills and when appropriate influence across a broad, senior stakeholder
- Ability to deliver difficult messages where necessary and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to
- Evidence of resolving challenging issues and contributing to end state
- Methodical and detail
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174