- Jan 17, 2023
*New Job Opportunity*
We are looking for a Network Operations RMA Support person on a 12 month contract basis. This is extendable contract role based on the performance and business needs.
The Network Operations RMA team is responsible for supplying replacement equipment for failures in the production network. The team intakes requests from engineering groups within Network Operations that monitor the production network for failures and translates raw request data for break/fix material into actionable data. Material is sourced either internally from self-sparing or directly from OEM (Original Equipment Management) vendors via their web portals. Daily activity will include triaging urgent requests, data gathering and entry across multiple tools,
systems, and spreadsheets as well as order management for RMA inventory. They will also need to coordinate activity with multiple teams, generate operational metrics, and provide operational support for the RMA team when needed.
This role will require regular weekend shifts at least one day a week on a rotational basis. Weekly shifts will rotate on a monthly basis between: 'Mon-Fri' or 'Tue-Sat' or 'Sun-Thurs'.
● Triage and action incoming RMA requests from engineering groups.
● Execute operational processes according to RMA documentation.
● Create orders to ship replacement parts to network sites globally.
● Request RMA shipments with various vendors.
● Work with Logistics Order Management / Compliance in part shipment - both domestic and international.
● Coordinate delivery at network sites with support groups.
● Recover faulty parts post-repair at network sites.
● Manage queue of work within operational dashboards.
● Preferred experience:
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
● Ability to drive results in high-pressure situations.
● Supply Chain or NOC (Network Operations Centre) experience.
● Inventory Management experience.
● Trade Compliance Experience and experience dealing with shipments in complex countries.
● Highly detail oriented.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong time management skills.
● Can adapt quickly to work with Supply Chain related tools.
● Able to interpret and analyze complex data.
● Able to coordinate with a large cross-functional global team.
● SQL experience preferred but not required.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply to this job or submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061