- BBBH773292 Jan 13, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our client based in Athlone is seeking a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
HR Business Partner
Perform all activities within the HR department related to recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits and employee relations. This also includes managing employee data, HR invoice auditing, Payroll administration, Benefits administration, to support the Ireland based employees, attendance tracking and assist the Accounting dept with various HR activities and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile, audit, track all departmental data related to payroll, invoices and benefits
- Responsible for Ireland monthly payroll input and checks alongside Finance.
- Actively recruit and on-board new employees and maintain Candidate Management Recruitment database.
- Completion of All Salary Surveys and Salary and Benefits benchmark to ensure market competitiveness
- Administer all benefit Plans provided by the Company
- Communicate HR information to employees by emails, voicemails, or conference calls
- Coordinate all open enrollments for benefits throughout the calendar year
- Coordinate any changes in benefit plans with Benefits Broker and Company Management
- Manage Vendors associated with benefits programs
- Managing wellness initiatives
- Responsible for personnel files
- Update and maintain all organization charts
- Maintain all job descriptions and ensure all documentation is audit ready
- Work with Finance on HR/payroll matters
- Provide documentation to QA as the HR Compliance Liaison
- Work with Information Services to keep the HR System Up to Date
- Backup for HR Director for all HR related queries and issues.
- Assists with employee relations issues.
- HR liaison for Employee Communication Forums
- HR Lead for Employee Survey Action Planning Groups
- Assists HR Director in the planning, co-ordination and organising of annual team-building and company meetings
- Other HR duties as required.
- Strong administration skills required
- Comfortable in a hands-on role and also partnering with the HR team - local and global in projects and initiatives
- Detail driven and accurate data entry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impartial and objective
- Ethical and organised
- Analytical and accurate
- Effective communication and consulting skills
- Credible dealing with all levels across the organisation
- Excel/Powerpoint/Word proficiency
- Time sensitive problem-solving skills
- Active listening skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a related field.
- 8 + years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Proven experience in managing benefits programs and salary benchmarking
- In-depth experience in managing employee relations
- Has strong HR Systems experience, preferably Workday
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in detail please contact Katie on 061 430 939.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Multilingual, Sales & Marketing | Limerick