- JN -052023-1938360
- May 24, 2023
- €600 - €700 pd
Morgan McKinley is partnering with a well known global medical device organisation on a high profile project that requires the assistance of a strategic global project manager.
The key objectives of this project includes designing and deploying global product lifecycle management processes and introduce a master data management system for management of product related data for consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to act as a champion for change through collaboration within the organisation.
- Co-ordination of project activities to ensure business and compliance needs are satisfied.
- In collaboration with the team, lead cross-functional teams in preparing project objectives that support the corporate objectives and organize cross functional activities to ensure completion of the project within scope, on schedule and within budget constraints
- Partner with team leadership to guide and motivate project team members and highlight conflicting functional needs
- Lead and facilitate cross functional teams and maintain key meeting output documents and updates
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with the correct procedures and techniques used for project delivery
- Lead and partner with teams and leads in preparing material and presentations for Governance teams
- Establish and maintain comprehensive project plans
- Identify and communicate resource constraint
- Collaborate with team to identify project risks, employ risk management best practices and prepare mitigations and contingency plans
- Support global rollout planning and defining strategy for deployment
- Project Management (PMP) and Six Sigma qualification required
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree in Mechanical or Biomedical or Polymer or a related Engineering discipline;
- 10+ years experience in the Medical device industry,
- Knowledge of Design Control, Change Control, Product Life Cycle Management, Sustaining Changes and manufacturing transfers, including experience of cost savings and product / process improvement and advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills,
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional Business Units,
- Experience managing cross functional teams,
- Experience with Organisational Change Management (OCM) would be advantageous,
- Ability to Perform and manage critical analysis of data.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Strong people management skills
- Expert judgment and problem solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills,
- Ability to solve complex problems, and be innovative,
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organisation, including presentation to executive management,
- Strong business acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment