- JN -052023-1932662
- May 18, 2023
We are recruiting for a new permanent procurement position with a manufacturing company in Waterford. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience within purchasing or procurement.
- Analyse Inventories such as spare parts & Consumables and other key raw materials
- Manage an integrated stores outsourcing Company
- Support the tender process including E-tenders to ensure the process is correctly followed and adhered too. Audit competency internal or external audits
- Support the Head of Procurement on the identification and mitigation of business risks by ensuring supply contracts, continuity and alternative suppliers are in place to protect the business.
- Prepare and circulate monthly dashboards our key raw material intake, pricing, and usages.
- Co-ordinate statistical data on all inventories - supply chain risks, MOQ, delivery and dispatch schedules where appropriate.
- Compile and issue regular and periodic reports for management and stakeholder review.
- Maintain all contracts, ensuring they are scanned, signed and uploaded into organisation management system.
- Maintain effective communication and administration systems to support division management with timely and accurate information.
- Support managers with supply information and analysis to ensure stock is maintained and fully compliant.
- 3rd level education within procurement or supply chain desirable
- Strong communication skills
ERP System and excel experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement