- JN -092023-1947365
- Sep 18, 2023
Elevate Your Career as a Supply Planning Leader!
Our client a leading global eye health business is looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team on a Permanent basis.
The company's success in Waterford has been built on a great team who between them have thousands of years of experience of delivering the highest quality every time. As the facility has grown, new opportunities have been created for skilled people to join the team and take their careers to the next level in a global company with deep local roots in Waterford.
- Maintenance of and daily monitoring of DC SKU inventory levels against target
- Maintenance of relevant Manugisitcs parameters regarding plant capacity and replenishment orders
- Ensuring efficient and effective scheduling that balances Customer requirements with maximum production utilization and minimum inventory levels
- Focusing on Customer satisfaction through continuous monitoring of established metrics relating to order-fill, backorder and inventory replenishment
- Liaising with Operations on backorder and low limit SKU's
- Interpretation and analysis of demand/supply data, and communicate the possible effects on manufacturing performance, inventory levels and Customer Service
- Maintenance of Raw Materials Planning parameters in line with MPS and regular liaison with Purchasing staff on relevant issues pertaining to the demand and supply of Raw Materials
- Forecasting of lot profiles for Operations and Cartoning to determine setups for coming months years
- Day to day management of Production Planners
- Lead projects on Production Planning improvements to manufacturing efficiencies while maintaining Customer Service
- Key player in any system developments and enhancements pertaining to improving Planning processes
- Execute other managerial and operational disciplines of the Planning Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department, within the Organization, through a professional and mature approach at all times
- Professional qualification e.g. A.P.I.C.S Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge of Planning/Scheduling/Inventory Management with a detailed understanding of all other Supply Chain functions
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Focused on Customer Service and delivering Key Operational Measurements
- Ability to act as a Team player, or independently, and with multiple activities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and high level understanding of ERP LX
- Manugistics Networks fulfilment version 7.2
Join in this exciting journey as you redefine excellence in supply chain management. Apply now and be a part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Let your talent shine and make a lasting impact on our organization and the industry as a whole
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.