- BBBH775864 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
A leading Pharma company are now searching for a Process Development and commercialisation senior engineer in the South of Ireland.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Process Development and Commercialisation Senior Engineer in the South of Ireland. The role will support internal and external manufacturing operations remaining operational, continuously improve and innovate.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
As a Senior Process Development Engineer in the Process Development and Commercialisation Department, your responsibilities will be:
- A key contributor and guiding the site on a new product introduction or technical transfer to and from the site, including new technologies.
- You will work as part of a multi-functional, diverse team to deliver results within schedule and product launch milestones, this will involve directing day to day will development plans across projects and working closely with Research and Development partners globally.
- This direction involves evaluation of raw materials, development of process fits, optimisation and development of the chemical API process, participation in campaign preparation, safety and environmental reviews, batch sheet reviews, regulatory and validation compliance, process monitoring and time cycle study, deviation investigations and resolution, and developing filing strategies.
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude for technical problem solving, with a background in solving technical issues to obtain a positive outcome.
- Knowledge and Subject matter expertise on API processing unit operations and scale up opportunities are a core part of the role, with the ability to identify and overcome constraints and tests to ensure successful demonstration of processes through piloting and validation. The incumbent would be expected to develop subject matter expertise in Process or Chemical Engineering internally within Our Comapny and Externally within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- The candidate will have excellent communication skills, with a proven record of imparting and guiding Complex projects across boundaries and an ability to convey and link with people at all levels of the organisation in a helpful, compliant manner.
- Key attributes: Dedicated, unswerving, approachable and reliable.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- A qualification in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years post-graduation knowledge in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing or Process development role.
- We would also be interested in hearing from Candidates with recent Postgraduate Qualifications (e.g. PhD) in Chemical/Process Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience in process modelling/simulation and/or data analytics would also be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and focus others with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of diverse teams in an all-encompassing manner.
If you are interested in this position contact David Doyle Murphy or alternatively click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650