Payroll and Accounts Administrator
- BBBH779330 Apr 19, 2021 Competitive
A leading agricultural company based in Co. Tipperary are seeking to hire an experienced payroll and accounts assistant.
The role is a part time position (25 - 30 hrs per week) and the successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller. This role would suit an experienced payroll administrator with background and interest in the agricultural sector.
- Processing weekly payrolls for farm companies
- Processing monthly payments via ROS
- Posting payroll journals for all group companies
- Processing purchase orders and updating receipts for farming operation
- Tracking and updating farming production and stock records weekly
- Other office administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years' experience in a payroll environment
- Knowledge of the agri industry advantageous
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.