Republic of Ireland
- BBBH792183 Sep 03, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunities nationwide for both retail and field sales representatives to join a leading telecoms organisation and become part of an exceptional team. Very attractive OTE available.
We are working closely with our client to source experienced Field & Retail sales representatives to join their business on a permanent basis. These roles are based across all of Ireland so get in touch today to discuss.
Act as company representative in a customer facing business unit, in accordance with policies and procedures, in interactions with existing and potential customers. Represent the company so as to maximize the customer base and revenue opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide them with a relevant mobile solution
- Meet individual/team targets and objectives
- Resolve any issues/queries raised by customers with a view to minimizing churn
- Assist store manager in all duties and ensure all tasks are carried out properly.
- Administrative duties - stock control, cash management, data entry.
- To be aware of and implement current and new policies and procedures.
- To be aware of and implement current and new policies and procedures. To keep updated on us vs. competitors (Promos, Tariffs, Handsets etc)
With up to two years experience the role holder will be a customer focused and team player that is highly motivated and sales focused. Information exchange is a significant feature of the job with a necessity to clarify information of a more complex nature. There is a requirement for tact and diplomacy when dealing with others. Flexible - will be available for late night and weekend trading.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be work in a way that reflects company values which are:
- Commitment to our customers
- Trust - be a Brand that our customers Trust
- Simplicity - make it as easy as possible to do business with us
- Ambition - be ambitious in everything we do
- Pride - take pride in everything we do
So what does that mean for you - Your Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed sales
- Have effective objection handling during customer interactions
- Have a high level working knowledge of all products and services
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience as the face of the business
- Actively listen and understand customers' needs in order to achieve targets
- Active listening and understanding customers' needs are essential to achieve sales targets
- Provide our customers with the right solution that meets their needs
- Be available to work from 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Requirements for a successful applicant:
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
- Ultimately self-motivated and able to push through rejection to deliver sales KPIs
- Competitive individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Excellence in the English Language - written and spoken
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus
- Previous door-to-door selling experience advantageous but not essential
If you would like to hear more about either of these opportunities, please get in touch today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager - Managed Services
01 432 1580