Part Time Payroll Specialist
- BBBH771780 Dec 10, 2020 Competitive
Part time Payroll Specialist is required for growing company within the Financial Services. This role is a permanent opportunity based in Trim Co. Meath
- Monthly coordination and preparation of payroll and benefit data for multiple entities across Europe.
- Ensure payroll changes are processed accurately by the relevant Payroll outsourceprovider, managing monthly processing, approval and reconciliation.
- Ensure payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and tax changes.
- Manage process improvement initiatives that are presented
- Manage employee benefit programmes from payroll perspectives.
- Managing the time and attendance process ensuring that full use is made of system and
- Ensure all new employees are registered with the time and attendance system.
- Administration of Pension Schemes across the group. Monthly upload and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory bodies..
- Statutory Reporting to local revenue/government authorities.
- Preparation of payroll reports
- Dealing with day to day queries on employee payroll and benefit related issues
- Provide ad-hoc reports to HR, finance and business managers as requested.
- Accurate record keeping including payslips, pension records, P60s etc.
- 3+ years of payroll and benefits processing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE, USC, PRSI, BIK, ROS, Defined contribution Pension Schemes
- Familiar with UK Payroll HMRC Rules and Regulations
- Familiar with European payroll, taxation and social welfare systems.
- Strong technical ability
- High levels of data accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, discretion and sense of
- IPASS Qualification is required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555