- BBBH780782 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's leading tech companies is looking for an Office Support Executive. This role is great for someone with 1-3 years office support or administration experience.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, our people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Ofﬁce Support Role will work very closely with and support the Data Center Site Coordinator to ensure all facets of the day-to-day operational needs are met.
- Assist Site Coordinator with day to day tactical work and ofﬁce support
- Support the Site Coordinator in regards of visits and tours (internal and external)
- Event Support (internal and external)
- Support coordination of onsite catering
- Support onsite branding (posters, etc.)
- Help maintain relevant site documentation
- Support the Site Coordinator in regards to activities for remote partner teams (Recruiting, PR, Learning & Development etc.)
- Support set-up, moves, and conﬁguration changes in the ofﬁce landscape
- Support Site Coordinator with executing smaller site-speciﬁc ofﬁce projects
- Perform regular checks and audits of all conference rooms and other ofﬁce areas, and work with involved teams as required to address issues seen
- Assist with furniture inventory and ofﬁce refresh
- Mail Distribution (package pick up) and desk drops
- 1+ year experience working with ofﬁce support or equivalent role
- Ability to plan and organize your own work
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience with Microsoft Ofﬁce suite (speciﬁcally Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Clear and effective communication
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle conﬁdential information
- Fluent in English
- Event planning experience
- A self-starter and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Driving license
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300