Accounts Assistant- Fintech
- BBBH772333 Dec 22, 2020 €30k - €40k
Great opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant with a Fintech company based in Leinster. Work from home options. You will be responsible for the day to day financial accounting activities
Great opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant with a Fintech company based in Leinster. You will report to the Financial Controller, working as part of a team you will be responsible for the day to day financial accounting activities.
- Work from home
- Bonus & pension
- Preparation of period end balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger postings
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Support the finance team in preparation of month end reporting for the European region
- Processing all prepayments and accruals for end of month
- Assist with credit control in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Enter sales invoices and purchase invoices to the ERP system
- Support the finance team in gathering evidence for component and local audits
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong debits and credits knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in a busy accounting function is essential
- Previous experience with reconciliations and accounts payable
- Strong excel and ERP skills
- Personable character with strong communication skills
- Previous payments experience in Financial services/ Fintech is advantageous
- A strong, clear working knowledge of financial processes and controls
For more information on this Accounts Assistant role please contact Tracy Nolan at Morgan McKinley on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.