You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771154 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
Excellent role just in for a . If you have testing experience from a regulated Microbiological Lab this role will be perfect for you
The main duties & responsibilities shall be;
- GMP Compliance.
- Perform Endotoxin testing, Sterility testing, Efficacy of Antimicrobial Effectiveness test, Environmental Monitoring, Water testing, Microbial Limit testing, Bioburden testing.
- Qualification/Validation of test methods
- Carry out Quality Control Checks
- Assist in Laboratory Investigations
- Trending of Laboratory Data
- Update SOP's as required
- Provides training to other members of the Microbiology team as required.
- Proactively identifies and implements Laboratory process improvements.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Laboratory Technician position;
- BSc. in a relevant science discipline
- Some hands on work experience in a regulated Microbiology Laboratory would be beneficial.
- GMP experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaboration and Teamwork. Maintains the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Results and performance driven
- Strong analytical ability and associated problem solving
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of Word, Excel etc
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300