Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- TARG0921 Sep 16, 2021 Competitive
M3S are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our onsite team based in Limerick for one of our clients within the Bio Pharma Industry. Our M3S Team is Morgan McKinley's established Managed Services Division which delivers scalable, flexible outsourced programmes. This is an 18 month fixed term contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company.
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May act as representative for the business at career fairs.
- May provide counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Ireland
+353 (0)1 4321 555