Senior Customer Lending Executive
- BBBH823960 Jul 29, 2022 €40k - €50k
Our client in Limerick looking for an experienced Customer and Lending Executive to support lending to business customers and related reporting. This role is primarily customer focused
- The candidate does not have to come from a financial servies background but it would be of beneift. There is no sales or major collections element to this role. It involves dealing with the cusotemr in setting up the loan and supporting through the duration. Good IT and sytem experience would be an advantage.
- No financial services qualification required
- Overall responsibility for the onboarding of customers from Offer letter production (automated), Meeting all requirements from an AML and Credit perspective to facilitate loan drawdowns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customers will require assistance in setting up their repayment mechanisms with their merchant provider via our platform but may require personal assistance as needed to improve turnaround times.
- Improving current business and platform processes to improve efficiency yet comply with drawdown requirements.
- Completing loan drawdown transfers and activation of loans on platform.
- General Customer support & Credit administration
- Preparation of credit packs for review by the Credit team. Familiarity with company office documents and credit documents would be beneficial.
- Diagnosing blockers to customer progression on platform and reporting to Technology department for resolution.
- Liaise with department heads on deal pipeline as to volume and timing of funding requirements.
- Dealing with customer objections and escalating as needed.
- Working with the Finance team to support financial operations including month end reconciliations for related lending accounts and KPI's.
- Support the Finance team for general operational duties.
The Individual :
- Highly proficient on the use of multiple systems in delivering results.
- Advantage: Experience within business lending / collections / debtor management or related industry.
- Experience and understanding of accounting principles and reconciliations
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
- Should be highly motivated, confident and personable.
- Be able to work at a fast pace across a number of different workstreams.
- Process focussed and experience of process improvement in areas of responsibility would be key.
- Native level spoken and written English and overall a highly effective communicator.
- Excellent references from employers that you are happy for us to speak with.
- Strong worth ethic, confident and resilience with an inquisitive mindset and good attitude.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.