Production Supervisor - Limerick
- BBBH782595 Aug 06, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the medical industry looking to make the next step in their career in Limerick!
This role is a permanent Production Supervisor position with a medical device multinational in Limerick. This could be the next exciting step in your career as you progress in manufacturing or production.
This is a days role position.
- Management and Supervision of shift.
- Liaising with warehousing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and other relevant parties to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Provide leadership and direction for the advancement of Lean Manufacturing.
- Using your business acumen to drive high performance across your area of ownership.
- Mentoring, training and monitoring staff performance.
- Leading operations processes is also a key responsibility of this position.
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 3/4 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
Salary is industry competitive.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300