- BBBH791310 Aug 25, 2021 Competitive
A Learning & Org Development Specialist is required to assist with delivery of learning solutions necessary for strategic business growth
M3S are looking for a Learning and Organisational Development Specialist to join our onsite team based in Limerick for one of our clients within the Biotechnology Industry. Our M3S Team is Morgan McKinley's established Managed Services Division which delivers scalable, flexible outsourced programmes. This is a 10 month contract to cover maternity leave.
The Learning & Org Development Specialist will work closely with HR business partners and other L&OD team members to deliver learning solutions that provide the core knowledge and skills necessary for strategic business growth. Is responsible for delivering personal development and leadership curriculum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Co-designs and delivers a core front line leadership curriculum that emphasises core success factors, capabilities, and behaviors required for industrial operations management
- Co-designs and delivers personal development curriculum for the development of the employees. These would include curriculum such as presentation skills, communication skills, project management, team building, conflict management, influencing skills etc
- Monitors learning and development industry trends and best practices
- Collaborates with internal customers and external subject matter experts to develop and deliver education and training
- Evaluates learning to determine gains in knowledge and skills, application and transfer, and overall impact/ROI
- Manages vendor relationships
- Drives marketing and communication pertaining to non-technical training company wide
- Ensures that education and training programs are aligned with other Learning & Organizational Development initiatives
- Is an administrator for the non-GxP LMS
- Builds relationships that foster the culture
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar; Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in an L&OD role with a focus on training, instructional design and delivery
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.