- JN -012024-1953541
- Jan 08, 2024
Project and Events Manager - 6mth contract - Kilkenny
My client, based in Kilkenny is seeking a Project and Events manager to work with their Head of Education to lead projects and events within the organisation.
- Establish and maintain processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards, and assessing risks.
- Structure and manage integrated, and stand- alone projects that have a diverse range of characteristics e.g. buildings renovation to project managing flagship events for the organisation.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third-party resources, including vendors and researchers.
- Assign and monitor resources to ensure project efficiency and maximise deliverables.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to the project work plan.
- To monitor and evaluate project progress and achievement throughout the programme and to keep accurate and updated assessor records.
- To work consistently to the organisations standards and actively participate in quality assurance and standardisation meetings.
- To provide reports and monitoring information in line with deadlines set by the manager.
- To identify potential new business opportunities with existing customers, and relay these to the Head of Education.
- To establish and maintain a current and relevant CPD file which meets the organisation and stakeholder requirements.
- To actively participate in professional and personal development reviews.
- To implement quality procedures and participate constructively in review mechanisms for departmental targets or development plans.
- To comply with operational practice, policies, and procedures.
- To be aware of the principles of safeguarding children and young people.
- To be involved in staff development and training schemes and participate in PDR procedures within the department.
- To be responsible for the implementation of and compliance with the Health and Safety policy
- To undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Degree level qualified in a related field of study.
- Previous experience within the Education sector.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.