You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH789708 Aug 10, 2021 Competitive
New opportunity for a Demand Planner to join a growing FMCG. Based in Kildare, this is a permanent role with a well know organisation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with a variety of teams both internally and externally to ensure that operations run smoothly and that we are planning and ordering the right volumes at the right time.
- Maintain daily contact with manufacturing sites to ensure service levels are met
- Host weekly and monthly forecast review meetings with the commercial functions to ensure full alignment to plans.
- Lead change and continuous improvement across the function, identifying improvements to ways of working and existing processes.
- Previous experience as a Demand Planner within FMCG.
- Strong communicator with s history of developing long term relationships both internally and eternally
- Strong attention to detail and awareness of how and when to allocate time and resources
- Driven, hard-working, commercial, and keen to join a company where you can grow your career quickly and in any way you like
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300