- BBBH795355 Oct 07, 2021 Competitive
One of Irelands leading multinational FMCG companies currently looking for an ambitious Commercial Finance Manager to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the busine
Hugely exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a market leading, global FMCG company - Naas
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of Irelands leading multinational FMCG companies, who are currently looking for an ambitious Commercial Finance Manager to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the business.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Financial Director, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial, commercial and strategic side of the business.
- Take full control of the end to end finance cycle.
- Work with the Group CFO to develop a strategic plan for the organisation to maximize shareholder value and make recommendations to the Board for review and approval.
- Ownership for weekly and monthly performance management - reviewing performance, setting targets, managing risks and opportunities
- Use your analytical skills and commercial acumen to influence stakeholders in financial and business decision making through the provision and interpretation of key commercial management information.
- Control of annual budget, monthly forecasting and target setting
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
353 (0) 1 448 5650