Supply Chain Project Manager - Medical Device
- BBBH770996 Nov 27, 2020 Competitive
An initial 12 month contract opportunity to join a leading Global Healthcare brand and lead a business critical project.
Our Galway based client is a world leader in Medical device. Due to the upcoming introduction of the EU MDR regulations in May 2021, they are looking to recruit a highly experience Supply Chain Project Manger for an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting into the VP Supply Chain and working closely with the Global Quality teams, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of the supply chain operation with the EU directive on Medical Device Reporting.
Given the specific requirements for this role and the nature of the work, only applicants with Medical Device experience can be considered.
- Develop and manage project objectives, work assignments and schedules in connection with the regulatory teams on MDR and Labelling.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving issues, and proactively managing risks/opportunities.
- Manages cross-functional project team to achieve project objectives.
- Manages the suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors on each project.
- Stays up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers, in particular in MDR and Labelling.
- Degree or similar academic qualification in the bio medical, biomedical engineering or related area.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in supply chain operations with a minimum of 2 those in advanced PM Operations roles within Medical Device
- Expertise in project management in MDR and Labelling as they affect medical devices/ medical device production and operations
- Experience with supply chain agreements and suppliers and external vendors and consultants in operations in medical device arena.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment