- JN -092023-1947396
- Sep 18, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading providers of private health insurance as a Strategic Account Manager.
The role involves implementing marketing and sales strategies, which create awareness and boost brand image which in turn generates sales and leads to Market Share within the Corporate Market across the West of Ireland.
- Build a pipeline of Corporate Sales opportunities with Strategic Accounts which are of major importance in terms of size, value and prestige in a defined geographical area and develop/execute win plans to convert leads to new business
- Develop robust account plans and retention strategies for existing and new accounts
- Meet predefined new business and retention targets set every year.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in all existing client accounts
- Adopt a professional solution-led consultative approach to all your dealings with clients ensuring that you manage your accounts by providing an in-depth consultancy service to the client at corporate level
- Ability to influence and engage at C-Suite level is essential to this role
- Have a thorough understanding of key Competitor propositions and market trends
- Effectively communicate with Corporate clients in a professional and timely manner
- Establish good working relationships with key internal stakeholders across various business functions, Health & Wellness, Product & Pricing, Marketing, Corporate Services, Corporate Development and Senior Management Team
- Understand the terms of your Pay Related Performance scheme and work closely with the Corporate Sales Manager to achieve a consistently high score every month
- Contribute to the growth and development of the team, and the business, by developing client or business initiatives that add value and create new ways of working better.
- Act as a brand ambassador inside and outside of normal working hours
- Proactively engage in networking initiatives through online channels and at face to face events
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a Team, where a culture of support, individuality, and respect for one another is encouraged, embraced, and expected.
- As Strategic Account Manager you will be expected to raise your profile both internally and externally and provide support to more junior members of the Corporate Sales Team
- To ensure continuous, quality, communications with corporate clients, through Customer Service structure.
- To review all incoming contracts/orders/enquiries, before acceptance, to comply with the company's quality standard/quality manual.
- To adhere to the company's quality policy in relation to documenting customer requirements, resolution of differences between customer requirements and products/services and clearly identifying any change in the order.
- To adhere to company procedures in the area of order processing.
- To participate in the delivery of the Corporate Entertainment programme
- Company Car
- Hybrid (Flexible working arrangement)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.