- BBBH784749 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a Recruiter with 2-4 years experience to join their Recruiting team for a contract role.
This organization is known for our innovative technologies, products and services and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at the company. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Great just isn't good enough for our Human Resources Team. We bring the world's most innovative people to the company and provide the programs that help them thrive. You'll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusivity through our hiring practices.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Recruiters in this role will work within the Cloud team across various markets and roles such as Technical Solutions Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering teams.
- Source and Recruit talent. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis, managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to clients and various stakeholders in the process.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their background and expertise while assessing their fit for the company.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Approximately 2+ years experience sourcing/recruiting, owning full cycle recruitment processes.
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical recruitment experience is preferred for this role.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300