Tax Manager - Hybrid role
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH822361 Jul 20, 2022 €90k - €120k
Morgan McKinley is partnering with a leading global provider of technology services in sourcing a key member of the International tax team.
The Tax Manager role will be very varied and the position will have significant ownership in building out the tax function, including tax planning and tax strategy.
- Provide support to merger and acquisitions, tax restructuring, tax planning and transfer pricing studies
- Liaise with the finance function and maintain familiarity with finance personnel, processes, and systems; critical accounting policies; cost allocations; and KPIs.
- Liaise with Finance and local tax advisors on all other non-income tax audits - VAT, Business taxes, etc. Research and provide responses to information requests from tax examiners
- Provide support to Business Development, Sales, Procurement and Logistics organizations related to income and transaction taxes on cross border movement of goods and services and expansion of business footprint
- Assist in global tax functions as needed; participate in tax process improvement projects
- Liaising with external auditors for questions regarding the foreign subsidiaries' tax provisions
- Prepare or review financial statement reporting of taxes for the business unit, including the deferred taxes, valuation allowances, purchase accounting for acquisitions, tax accounts reconciliations, and SOX internal controls
- Oversee the local income tax compliance for the various corporate entities globally, including preparation and review, liaison with local tax advisors to anticipate and incorporate local requirements and changes into the tax calculations
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) or equivalent designation
- Excellent analytic, organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including effective presentations to senior management of tax issues and strategies
- At least 5 to 7 years of broad tax experience in handling tax accounting and compliance for substantial business operations in various countries in EMEA and APAC regions
- Broad based technical tax knowledge and experience
- Practical application of leading tax provision technologies, Microsoft Office, and familiarity of Oracle Accounting Systems a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.