- JN -082023-1945498
- Aug 21, 2023
A global Pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced TAS Business Partner to join their team on a contract basis.
TAS Business partner
- Lead the sourcing, assessment, selection and hiring strategies and delivery for your client groups, embarking on major recruitment campaigns, confidential and business critical projects
- Bring insight and creative thinking towards process optimization, offering proactive solutions that tackle hiring obstacles.
- Being the ambassador and "go to" specialist for recruitment - crafting links between different client groups whilst always representing Talent Acquisition and championing our Employer Brand. You'll responsibly partner with external candidates and vendors whilst showing your passion for the best candidate and client experience, showcasing our Values and Behaviours to the core
- Supporting cross-divisional, cross-team projects and initiatives to improve the candidate, hiring manager and interviewer experience.
- Experienced Talent Acquisition professional managing end-to-end recruitment and hands-on delivery for hiring within international environments:
- Passionate about strategic and hands-on operational Talent Acquisition, you helped clients exceed hiring expectations and sensitively partnered with candidates in all aspects of their application, interview, offer and relocation experience. You take ownership and accountability across the talent acquisition lifecycle
- Good behavioural / competency-based interviewing and candidate assessment experience. You demonstrate curiosity for candidates and matching their talent to positions not only for your employer, also for the candidate's career
- Strong customer partnership approach, used to quickly understanding organisational culture and establishing meaningful external and internal relationships
- Experience of working in a flexible and changing environment, focused on solutions and problem solving
- You enjoy working with different nationalities, languages, thinking styles and approaches to work
- University degree in a relevant discipline such as Business, Science, Engineering, Human Resources, Psychology or similar
- Knowledge or experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.