- BBBH786377 Sep 06, 2021 Competitive
TA Coordinator Required! -Permanent -Dublin The successful candidate will join our busy onsite Talent Acquisition team-Competitive salary on offer!
TA Coordinator -Permanent -Dublin
A great opportunity has come up for a TA Coordinator to join our busy onsite Talent Acquisition team.
You will have previous TA / Recruitment Coordination experience. This is a pivotal hire for our team, you will become the "go to person" for TA and our delivery teams.
You need to be a real people's person with an eye for detail and a decisive approach.
Brief snapshot of the role:
- Post job adverts internally and externally
- Management of ATS and direct applications
- Coordinate direct hiring with the support of our remote delivery team
- Coordinate temp hiring with the support of our remote delivery team
- Aid the recruitment process by scheduling interviews
- Partner with our contractor experience team to onboard temps
- Complete compliance & reference checking for new hires
- Liaise with HR, TA and Hiring Managers on new starters
- Collate and maintain all recruitment related data for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Build a strong knowledge of all roles and departments within the organisation
- Respond to candidate inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensure all recruitment and hiring process are in-line with compliance policies and legal requirements
- Keep the candidate database and spreadsheets accurate and up to date
- Communicate application outcomes to candidates in a timely manner
- Complete all relevant recruitment administrative tasks
What you'll need:
- To succeed in this position, you will have at least 2 years' experience working in a busy recruitment environment
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely well organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment working as part of a busy onsite TA team
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with a solutions focused approach
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply online today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.