- Dublin City Centre
- JN -052023-1932476
- May 09, 2023
An excellent opportunity for a Shareholder Services Analyst to join a leading financial services provider in Dublin city centre on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Job Title 12 month FTC Shareholder Services Analyst - Maternity Cover
Job Description What is the opportunity? This is a 12 month FTC mat cover and you will deliver and when required to manage our day-to-day activities of the team to a high quality standard, including the verification of Shareholder Services (SHS) data on SARA, oversight of our processing hubs and delivery of standard or bespoke reporting to Client and Investors.
What will you do? OPERATIONS
- Ensure shareholder accounts are opened accurately and in a timely manner, as per procedures.
- Ensure all Dealing activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard.
- Quality checking of the work and communication of team members.
- Ensure documentation is received in good order to facilitate the accurate and timely set-up and amendments to accounts.
- Support with Oversight of our outsourced locations and provided SME support.
- Support and close out investor related queries and tasks.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Ensure the BAU (business as usual) procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with other TA Teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries / requests.
- Escalation of issues.
- Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Liaise with other department units to ensure a high-quality service.
- Implement processes for team efficiencies.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Adherence to agreed deadlines, accuracy of processing and interpretation of Client requests and instructions. These are all crucial in preventing financial loss and adverse reputational risk.
- Key point of contact for Client and Client Associates.
- Position is key to ensuring efficient workflow within the group.
- Shareholders, Distributors, Clients
- Maintaining relationships within the team
- Direct Manager and Department Management Team.
What do you need to succeed? Must have
- Solid experience in Shareholder Services is essential.
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
- Experience in Client management.
- Experience in signing-off on correspondence with Clients.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent English - both verbal and written communication.
- What is in it for you? We thrive on the challenge to be our best - progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with the best in the field.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible working options fully supported.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment