- BBBH815230 May 09, 2022 Competitive
An attractive opportunity is available for a seasoned process analyst who wants to obtain exposure and experience with a well-known Irish organisation. Morgan McKinley is partnering with a recognised
An attractive opportunity is available for a seasoned process analyst who wants to obtain exposure and experience with a well-known Irish organisation.
Morgan McKinley is partnering with a recognised house-hold name on a high profile project opportunity with flexibility to work from either Cork or Dublin in a hybrid working model.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced Process Analyst, with 8+ years, who is willing to undertake a hands-on approach and support an existing project already in motion.
Key responsibilities outlined below:
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for IT Services.
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process work flow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed-upon service levels.
- Conduct maturity assessment against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Mapping out As-Is processes and creating new To-Be processes.
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review.
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all IT policies and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant third level degree with a minimum 8 year's experience in a role as a Business Process Analyst.
- Prior experience working within utilities or energy sectors will be an advantage.
- Proven ability to assess and execute programs, policies and initiatives to meet business needs.
- Ability to work independently and with multiple levels of an organisation.
- Possession of high levels of initiative and motivation, but also the ability to work closely with other team members to deliver business goals.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules and manage resources while remaining focused on team goals.
- Set high standards by encouraging others to assume responsibility and accountability for tasks.
- Ability to secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria.
- Competent business acumen, analytical skills and proven ability to analyse complex business problems to develop appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Projects, Transformation and Change Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300