- Jan 24, 2023
Great contract opportunity for a Senior Knowledge Management Strategist within the Pharmaceutical sector based in Dublin.
The Senior Knowledge Management Strategist (SKMS) is responsible to drive the Knowledge Management strategy and the evolution / expansion of the service, creating new solutions and offering based on the existing capabilities. The SKMS designs and initiates innovative solutions, based on business needs understanding and design thinking / top down thinking methodologies.
- Drive / lead KM business transformation initiatives
- Analyze business requirements and develop KM value propositions using existing
- methodologies, tools and technology platforms or propose innovative solutions to create value while minimizing costs / efforts
- Identify key areas / opportunities for KM service expansion and innovations, while
- developing further the KM framework to meet a wider range of business demands
- As part of knowledge strategic assessement or maturity model assessment, define
- and drive the knowledge management strategy and solution design approach, including potentially vendor selection to strenghten KM offering
- Prepare proposals and project plans to deliver work for our internal customers
- Initiate and lead strategic knowledge management initiatives which might include:
- Support internal business units in defining a KM strategy, with clear priorities
- and business goals aligned with key stakeholders
- Prepare and lead KM workshop with internal customers
- Building taxonomies and ontologies
- Conducting analysis to continuously measure quality and effectiveness
- Drive work with other disciplines to streamline workflows and improve business processes associated with knowledge sharing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of documentation needs, analyzing existing content and focusing on high-quality work products that meet business standards and are appropriate intended audiences.
- Stay current on KM tools, trends, and methodologies to continually improve the organization's knowledge sharing capabilities.
- Support the Head of Knowledge Management for any ad hoc KM strategy initiative
- Collaborate with IT on data management, reporting needs and system improvements/integrations
- 12+ years of work experience in Consulting, or a
- Corporate Knowledge Management function
- Strong knowledge of/experience with KM
- Framework, KM Solutions, Technologies and
- Systems, metadata taxonomies, and databases
- Design Thinking and Top Down Thinking expertise
- Has led business transformation initiatives
- Project management skills and experience a plus
- Change management skills and experience a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to gather, analyze and report on data; develop insights, and follow through on actions to improve the quality and efficiency of KM service offerings
- Ability to work confidently and independently in occasionally complex and ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally with a strong customer-service ethic
- Ability to prioritize, be agile and adapt to changing business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.