Senior Administrator, Investor Contact Centre (Transfer Agency)
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH786606 Jul 02, 2021 Competitive
My client is a financially strong partner that provides asset and payment services to corporate investors and financial institutions globally.
Sitting within the wider Investor Contact Centre, Shareholder Services team, your main responsibilities will be
- Answer standard and ad-hoc Investor and distributor queries as requested.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and knowledgeable manner ensuring excellent investor experience.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc Client and Regulatory reporting as requested.
- Assist other team members with the documentation receipt process, as requested.
- Liaise with other SHS teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests
- Escalation of issues
- Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Participate in any projects assigned.
- Actively participate in team workshops and weekly meetings.
- At least 1 years' experience in a Shareholder Services or similar environment, with customer servicing experience
- Some experience in liaising with Investors, Distributors and Clients on SHS matters would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
- Proficiency in French
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555