- JN -012024-1954707
- Jan 24, 2024
We are looking for Scrum Master with Cloud (AWS/Azure) working expeirnce also have working knowledge on Data Analytics or Data Science Project
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
6 Months contract - Rolling
Dublin/Cork - Hybrid
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Scrum Master with a passion for agile scrum
practices and a keen delivery mind-set to join our team.
- The Scrum Master will lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and Scrum practices.
Coach the scrum team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Supporting the Product Owner and Data Science Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
Lead and develop operations plans including application releases/updates, data/hardware
migrations, and stability/performance improvements.
- Coordinate the delivery of projects and assignments as directed by the Data Science
- Translate business needs into detailed data specifications and user stories
- Stay current with software and industry trends representing a willingness and capability to
quickly learn new technologies required for accomplishing sprint goals.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and accessible to relevant teams.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to gather requirements and provide updates on data
Scaled Agile Certified Scrum Master or equivalent Scrum Master certification.
3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master for analytics teams
2+ years of experience working with modern cloud architecture and platforms.
Experience in the financial industry.
Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user
stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement)
Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (XP, TDD, BDD, etc.)
Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
Outstanding organizational skills
Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
Experience with cloud software development and other technologies preferred.
Proficiency with Atlassian project tools (JIRA/Confluence) and Microsoft Office suite,
including MS Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Education / Desired Qualifications
Bachelors degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.